The City of Johannesburg has an exciting opportunity for EPWP Traffic Warden Training 2022-2023 Public Safety short term contract.
The City of Johannesburg (CoJ), Public Safety (JMPD) Department offers the following short-term contract opportunities available for up to eighteen (18) months.
PUBLIC SAFETY DEPARTMENT
POSITION: EPWP Traffic Warden
R3 800pm REMUNERATION (no benefits)
LOCATION: Wemmer Complex, 22 Village Road
- Matric / Grade 12 Certificate
- Driver’s License is required
- All qualified applicants will be trained as Traffic Warden
To patrol an area as designated for the purpose of enforcing general law and order in accordance with the National Road Traffic Act and CoJ By-laws.
Key Performance Areas
- Assist in the prevention of crime and the maintenance of law and order in order to ensure the performance of duties based on the Batho Pele Principles.
- Enforce and carry out the requirements of the National Road Traffic Act and CoJ By-laws to ensure the delivery of public safety services based on the Batho Pele Principles.
- Participate in community-related activities to guarantee the performance of public safety services in accordance with the Batho Pele Principles.
- Assist in the execution of crime prevention tasks in order to secure public safety delivery in accordance with the Batho Pele Principles.
- Act with Honesty.
- Understanding of the City’s By-Laws.
- The National Traffic Act.
All appropriately qualified people are urged to apply, and all applications will be reviewed. The City of Johannesburg follows the principles of employment fairness as outlined in national legislation and policy guidelines, and will evaluate designated groups in accordance with these criteria.
Contact Person: Mgambi Zandile
Tel No: (011) 490 7160
Please keep in mind that only online applications will be accepted. Please apply by clicking on the following link: