We offer a Graduate Program for a period of 13 months from 1 July 2022 to 31 July 2023.
What Does This Program Look Like?
We believe that you become the best when you have the best start. That is what we will provide!
- A comprehensive introduction to Caterpillar, Inc. will set you up for success working with our team, customers, and products
- Intentional experiences designed around some of our greatest customer challenges
- Opportunity to learn and develop your skills within a successful & dynamic environment
- Collaborate with a cohort of diverse minded program members that will challenge and support you
- Increase business acumen skills that enable you to successfully prepare your future career
- Development Program start date is 1st July 2022
- Application deadline 10 April 2022
- Online assessment to complete following your application
- Initial interview Screen (phone/video) with Talent Acquisition
- Technical interview with Business Leader
- Interviews week commencing 16 May 2022
- Offer week commencing 24 May 2022
What Must I Have?
- Available to begin employment on 1st July 2022
- Recent Graduates or early stage in career: 0-2 years maximum of relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in either
- Marketing Management / Digital marketing
- Communication and Digital media
- International Relations / Political science /International business
- Engineering (Civil Engineering / Mechanical Engineering)
- Economics, Statistics, Data Analytics
- Computer Science, Entrepreneurship, Business Innovation
- Business Management / Administration
- Experience or interest in project management, digital product management, digital marketing (social media platforms, photoshop), data mining, data clean-up
- Customer facing experience in an international environment
- Strong organizational, time management, presentation, and communication skills
- Team player with an ability to work with people from different backgrounds and cultures
- A self-starter, who can work independently and demonstrate high level of motivation and drive
- Strong sense of responsibility and accountability
- Common sense – boots in the dirt, let’s do the work mentality
- You have a desire to expand your skills in Excel (pivot tables, Macros, VBA), PowerPoint, Power BI, SharePoint, Data mining / Data clean-up, Data analysis, Project management, Visualization tools (Tableau), Photoshop, MS Access
- You are curious and inquisitive
- Fluent in English – additional languages (German / French / Arabic) are a plus
How to Apply
Please apply using an English version of your CV. We look forward to meeting you!