Candidate Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Empty wastebaskets, empty and clean ashtrays, and transport other trash and waste to disposal areas.
• Sweep, scrub, wax, and/or polish floors, using brooms, mops.
• Dust and polish furniture and equipment.
• Keep storage areas and carts well-stocked, clean, and tidy.
• Polish silver accessories and metalwork such as fixtures and fittings.
• Replenish supplies such as drinking glasses, linens, writing supplies, and bathroom items.
• Sort clothing and other articles, load washing machines, and iron and fold dried items.
• Sort, count, and mark clean linens.
• Wash windows, walls, ceilings, and woodwork, waxing and polishing as necessary.
• Assign duties to other staff and give instructions regarding work methods and routines.
• Request repair services and wait for repair workers to arrive.
• Deliver television sets, ironing boards, baby cribs, and rollaway beds to guests’ rooms.
• Disinfect equipment and supplies using germicides or steam-operated sterilizers.
• Hang draperies, and dust window blinds.
• Move and arrange furniture, and turn mattresses.
• Wash dishes and clean kitchens, cooking utensils, and silverware.
• Carry linens, towels, toilet items, and cleaning supplies, using wheeled carts.
• Run errands such as taking laundry to the cleaners and buying groceries.
- Minumun level of education: Grade 8 ;9;10;11 ad 12 /N4 (Matri
- No experience Needed
- Availability for travel: No
- Availability for change of residence: No
- People with disabilities: Yes