The Department of Community Safety and Transportation Management is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer seeking to train unemployed youth with knowledge and skills in learning road traffic management.
Learnership programme on road traffic management officer (learnership 2021/22)
Our intention is to promote representativeness (race, gender and disability) in the placement of unemployed young people in the said program.
An indication in this regard will facilitate the processing of requests.
DURATION: 12 months
SALARY: R 3000.00 PM CENTER: MAHIKENG
Grade 12 (Matric Certificate) / NCV L4 Certificate,
South African Identity Document,
The age must be between 18 and 35 years old,
Valid driver’s license,
SAPS authorization certificate,
Recent medical report certificate showing that the candidate can do intense exercise,
Proof of residence of the traditional authority or the municipality.
NB: Female, colored, Indian and white applicants are encouraged to apply.
How to apply?
Applications should be submitted on the Enhanced New Z83 (Job Application Form), which should be fully completed and should be signed and dated.
Please note that it is mandatory to complete all fields of the prescribed Z83 form for the request to be considered.
If the applicant uses an incorrect Job Application Form (Z83) approved for use on or after January 1, 2021, the application will not be considered for selection (disqualified).
The job application for (Z83) can be obtained from any national or provincial department, and can be found on the DPSA website, www.dpsa.gov.za. The application form (Z83) must be accompanied by a recently updated full CV with at least the names of three (3) referees with current contact details. Originally certified copies of all required qualifications, identification documents and other documents. If you do not submit the requested documents, the request will not be considered.
● All grades will be verified. Persons in possession of a foreign diploma must provide this department with an assessment certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
● Applicants must include the position / reference number and center in their application.
● Applicants who require additional information regarding an advertised position should direct their inquiries to the person listed as requests under the requested position.
● Requests must be submitted to the department on time, as requests received after the closing date and time shown below will generally not be accepted. Applications sent by fax or e-mail will not be accepted.
● Candidates must be available for selection interviews at the date, time and place determined by the department.
● The Department reserves the right not to make an appointment and correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates.
● All appointments will be subject to a positive qualification check, as well as a security clearance and background check.
● NB. Students who have already completed an apprenticeship program in the public service will not be considered.
All inquiries should be directed to the Director: Human Resource Management, Department of Community Safety and Transport Management, Private Exchange x19, MMABATHO 2735 Office No. 138/110/111 / 113,152 1st Floor, Tirelo Building, Albert Luthuli Drive Mafikeng
OR View Advert PDF here: CLICK HERE