Youth Employment Services (YES) Programme Call Centre Agent
DURATION: 12-month fixed-term contract
- Your role is to delight our clients as well as potential ones by providing an amazing service experience and reasons for them to make Nedbank their bank of choice for all their banking needs.
Nedbank’s YES initiative recognises the critical role our youth plays in shaping the economy and the country. Six million young South Africans are shut out of the economy, and the only way to reduce inequality is to give everyone the opportunity to form part of the workforce, build incomes, and invest inclusively. Now’s the time for each of us to say, ‘thuma mina’ – ‘send me’.
The YES initiative is aimed at helping our youth acquire much-needed work experience.
We’re looking for hardworking, enthusiastic individuals with a can-do attitude and no previous work experience to join our initiative. To be considered, you must have completed Matric and reside within Johannesburg CBD, and have a strong desire to succeed.
If your application is successful, you will fulfil a range of roles across all clusters in Nedbank. If you meet the above requirements, we’d love to hear from you.
- Preference will be given to applicants with no previous work experience and those who have not worked in the last 12 months from the date of application.
- You must be between 18 and 29 years to apply.
- If you can converse in South African languages other than English, it will be an advantage.
- You must be passionate about client service or sales.
- Successfully completed Matric, Grade 12, National Senior Certificate
- Good Command of English, written and spoken
- Basic Numerical Ability
You must be prepared to work an eight-hour shift a day, as well as weekends and public holidays (if needed).
You will fulfil either a sales or service role in the Nedbank Contact Centre to delight our clients and look for opportunities to promote Nedbank products.