Dynamic Technologies offers a diverse range of digital solutions, cloud services, training and talent solutions and related core competencies for your digital transformation journey.
Through 1 100+ staff and 13 group companies, we have the infrastructure and expertise to provide services and products across the British, European, US, South African and sub-Saharan Africa markets.
We offer both on-line and on premises training programmes focusing on upskilling the learners and facilitate workplace placement for each of our graduates.
In addition to providing technical skills, we also provide our learners with practical and soft skills e.g. communication skills, work etiquette, time management, presentation skills, etc.
Dynamic DNA graduates are able to build innovative solutions across multiple technologies, both on-premises and in the cloud. They learn the skills to design and build agile applications in a complex business environment.
KNOWLEDGE AREAS COVERED BY THE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Competence in creating programme segments with no supervision, or complete programs with limited supervision and direction from others.
- Contributing to solving user application problems and meeting their support needs.
- Investigating customer requirements and creating programme designs.
- Analyse a business scenario.
- Develop a business case.
- Compile user requirement specifications.
- Develop functional specifications.
- Monitor quality assurance activities throughout the life cycle of the project.
- Business Analyst
- System Analyst
- Junior: Technical Test Analyst,
- Test Manager
- Junior: System Analyst
- System Designer
- System Developer
- Data Analyst
- Computer Programmer
- System Analyst
- Web Development & Design.
- Junior: Developer, Network Administrator, IT Technician, Web Developer, Systems Analyst.
• You apply
• Interview & selection process
• Feedback & short listing
• Successful candidates
Ideal candidates for the Dynamic DNA Programme have completed Matric, with Mathematics and Science.
Dynamic DNA graduates are able to build innovative solutions across multiple technologies, both on-premises and in the cloud. . They learn about communication skills, presentation skills, work ethic and professionalism, making them immediately employable upon graduation.