ALTRON LEARNERSHIP AND INTERNSHIP PROGRAMMES.
We have developed a range of learnership and internship programmes designed to offer training leading to the acquisition of National Certificates – from NQF Level 2 through NQF Level 5 – across a range of areas.
Among the key areas of focus are: Information Technology; Contact Centre; Business Analysis; Generic Management; Accounting; Financial Advisory and Intermediary Services (FAIS); Warehousing; Business Administration; New Venture Creation; Marketing & Sales; Education Development and Training (EDTP); Project Management; and Wholesale & Retail Operations.
Furthermore, all our learning programmes are aligned to unit standards and are registered with the relevant Sector Education and Training Authorities (SETAs).
Altron Bytes People Solutions focuses on empowering South Africa’s unemployed youth with Learnership and Internship opportunities.
A Learnership is a structured learning programme for gaining knowledge and practical skills in the workplace leading to a qualification, registered on the National Qualification Framework.
The duration of a Learnership/Internship is twelve months.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Applicants who meet the following minimum criteria will qualify to apply:
- Be a South African citizen,(All races can apply)
- Be between the ages of 18 to 35
- Candidate must have a valid Grade 12 certificate
- Candidate must have a clear criminal record
- Be presentable and have good English communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidate with a diploma or degree in their field are encouraged to apply
- Candidate must not be employed or studying full time
- Candidate with a disability must provide a valid medical certificate.
”The clear measure of our success up to this point can be demonstrated by the fact that”
we have provided workplace experience for more than 12 000 young people, including enabling thousands of people with disabilities.